So, you are considering taking the plunge and buying a pool?
Buying a pool is a big step and to help you with your decision, we have come up with our own list of 10 reasons why you should own a swimming pool:
- Privacy – I bet you’ve taken the family to the local public pool and wished you hadn’t! It’s just not fun sharing your pool with complete strangers. Who knows what they have been up to in there? Have a pool installed and enjoy your pool in the privacy of your own backyard for endless, uninterrupted hours of enjoyment where you control the environment and who swims.
- Give Your Family A Great Gift – Imagine the look on your children’s faces when you tell them they are getting a pool!! The whole family will look forward to it and you will be a superhero to your kids. Owning a pool is like a dream come true.
- Endless Vacation – Why leave your home to go on vacation? When you have a pool in your backyard, you can swim in the privacy of your own home. Owning a swimming pool is like being on a constant vacation in your very own backyard.
- Spend More Quality Time With Your Family – There is nothing better to do on weekends than enjoying a swim with your family and friends. A pool in your home will always make for quality family time together.
- Relaxation – You’ve had a stressful day… so, how do you relax? Just imagine how relaxed you will be lying on a pool float in your new pool!! Water has an amazing calming affect on all of us. The soothing effects of a pool are almost immeasurable.
- Pets – Your “furry” babies love swimming too but you can’t take them to the public pool. When you have your own pool, your pets get to swim and have fun with you.
- Teach your kids to swim- Swimming pool safety is so important these days. We all need to ensure that our children know how to swim as soon as they are walking. Teach your kids how to swim in your own pool to teach them valuable skills for life.
- Value – Adding a pool to your home creates a great deal of extra value. A recent study published by the National Association of Realtors stated that in ground swimming pool installations can increase the value of homes from 6 percent to as much as 15 percent depending on your region.
- Warranty – Installing a pool can be a big investment therefore it is important to select the right pool for that investment. We offer one of the best warranties on the market. We offer a lifetime structural warranty and a lifetime structural osmosis warranty with every pool purchased.
- Entertainers dream – Having a pool in your backyard adds the perfect setting to be able to entertain your family and friends in an elegant surrounding. Whether your're hosting a swim party or simply having a simple Bar-B-Q in your yard, a pool will be sure to add to the ambiance for a prefect setting.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us today to get a quote on your new pool!